regarding e2fsprogs 1.42

Hi all,

anybody got any foo on how to install e2fsprogs from wheezy into squeeze ?
I really need +16TB partition support which was added in e2fsprogs 1.42 .
Wheezy got 1.42, but I got dependency problems such as
 e2fslibs : PreDepends: multiarch-support but it is not installable
 libcomerr2 : PreDepends: multiarch-support but it is not installable

with reference to http://lists.debian.org/debian-news/2011/msg00038.html
[...] Multiarch is a
radical rethinking of the filesystem hierarchy with respect to library
and header paths [...] make it somehow sound like a really bad idea to
try to up e2fsprogs to 1.42 in squeeze ...

Has anybody tried this, or got any hints ?

regards !

--
Joar Jegleim