Re: what's the nice package to open eps file

On Monday 02,January,2012 04:23 PM, Scott Ferguson wrote:
On 02/01/12 19:09, lina wrote:
On Monday 02,January,2012 04:07 PM, Scott Ferguson wrote:
On 02/01/12 18:33, lina wrote:
On Monday 02,January,2012 03:25 PM, lina wrote:
Hi,
<snipped>

$ file dm_1.eps
dm_1.eps: PostScript document text conforming DSC level 2.0, type EPS

Thanks,  I didn't realize the Openoffice Draw can open it.
GIMP 'should' open that too - it may be that it's so small that you
didn't notice :-)

If GIMP can't open it for you - check the packages for GIMP that you
have installed against the ones I posted.
Before I had no problem using gimp open .eps,

just recent something wrong with gimp or maybe I use xfce4, no gdm and gnome stuff.

Cheers