Re: what's the nice package to open eps file

On Monday 02,January,2012 04:07 PM, Scott Ferguson wrote:
On 02/01/12 18:33, lina wrote:
On Monday 02,January,2012 03:25 PM, lina wrote:
Hi,

as subject, which package is a good choice for opening .eps file.

Thanks,

I tried the adobe reader, it's said could not open ".eps" because it's
either not supported file type or because the file has been damaged.

it's a sound .eps file.

I can't try Adobe - but OpenOffice.org Draw opens Postscript files

$ file righthand.eps: sticky PostScript document text conforming DSC
level 2.0, type EPS

I can post ^ that if you want to test (29K)

Cheers
$ file dm_1.eps
dm_1.eps: PostScript document text conforming DSC level 2.0, type EPS

Thanks,  I didn't realize the Openoffice Draw can open it.