Re: SOLVED was: Re: 404 errors with Squeeze security

* Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> [121214 09:16]:
> On Wednesday 12 December 2012 21:43:38 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> > For about the last half hour, I have been getting the following errors when
> > trying first to install, then to repair, amarok-trinity:
> It says:
> org/ squeeze
> where it should say
> org/squeeze
>
> I.e. there was an extraneous space.

This is one reason to use a fixed-width font such as courier when
reading, composing, and editing system files.

Proportion sans-serif fonts are notorious not only for the failure to
clearly indicate spaces, but also for making it almost impossible to
discern the difference between characters such as the numeral 1 and
the lower-case letter l, and the numeral 0 and the capital letter O.

RH