Re: PNG borked

The thumbnail files are generated, but they are entirely transparent png's with no image content.
I am using both nautilus and thunar (under xcfe)

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, 2012-11-29 at 10:23 -0500, S Scharf wrote:
> Lately on my Testing systems the PNG thumbnails are all showing up as
> blank images. Anyone know what broke?
I guess /usr/share/thumbnailers is not a place to check in this case.
What file browser do you use? Nautilus/GNOME3?

If there should be a file ~./thumbnails/fail, did you delete it? Or did
you test what happens if you delete ~/.cache?

I'm not using Debian testing, this are just shots in the dark.