Re: PNG borked
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: PNG borked
- From: Ralf Mardorf <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 16:56:28 +0100
- Message-id: <1354204588.3059.19.camel@q>
- In-reply-to: <CAMoxdn5Y_M3X=3wVipnKPvntN04o4H_qLwEx+x3pSk4jMP=_+Q@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAMoxdn5Y_M3X=3wVipnKPvntN04o4H_qLwEx+x3pSk4jMP=_+Q@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, 2012-11-29 at 10:23 -0500, S Scharf wrote:
> Lately on my Testing systems the PNG thumbnails are all showing up as
> blank images. Anyone know what broke?
I guess /usr/share/thumbnailers is not a place to check in this case.
What file browser do you use? Nautilus/GNOME3?
If there should be a file ~./thumbnails/fail, did you delete it? Or did
you test what happens if you delete ~/.cache?
I'm not using Debian testing, this are just shots in the dark.