Kobo desktop (native)

(1) Native
---------------------

This attempt is for installing the ".deb" package (non-official) found here.

I found this guy, George Talusan,
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82378&page=14
 a Kobo developer intern. He prepared a debian package.

But I got some dependency problems, if anyone can help.

My machine is a DELL vostro i5, 64 bits, with Debian Wheezy.
(I don't remember why, but I have also some i386 packages. Maybe it
was because of wine, some time ago.)

Thanks,
Beco.

PS. Errors:

# dpkg -i kobo-desktop.deb
(Reading database ... 308087 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace kobo-desktop 2.1.3-1 (using kobo-desktop.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement kobo-desktop ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of kobo-desktop:
 kobo-desktop depends on libusb-0.1-4.
 kobo-desktop depends on libpng3.
 kobo-desktop depends on libjpeg62.
 kobo-desktop depends on libzip1.
 kobo-desktop depends on libssl0.9.8.

dpkg: error processing kobo-desktop (--install):
 kobo-desktop

# apt-get install libusb-0.1-4:i386 libpng3:i386 libjpeg62:i386
libzip1:i386 libssl0.9.8:i386
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package libssl0.9.8:i386 is not available, but is referred to by
another package.
is only available from another source

Package libzip1:i386 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'libzip1:i386' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'libssl0.9.8:i386' has no installation candidate

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"My psychiatrist told me I was crazy. I told him I wanted a second
opinion. He told me that I was also ugly."