Spamd: How much memory is normal?

Hi folks,

just a little question. I am using spamassassin and bayes. The system is
telling me, that two processes "spamd" are running with each about 600MB. I
guess, this memory is forked and not 1,2 GB.

Anyway, 600MB seems pretty much memory for spamd, but as far as I googled, it
seems ok.

So, are there any experiences by you? It would help me, if other users might
just have a look, how much memory their spamd is using. Of course I am only
interested in normal desktop systems.

Mailservers are not very interesting for me, as they will, of course, use much
more memory!

Best regards

Hans