Re: Error upgrading debian installation from stable to testing : malformed Release file?

Thanks for spotting of the error in the sources.list. It error message was confusing me.

I did run apt-get dist-upgrade after apt-get update.

The process ground to a halt with a problem over dependency error over 'default-jre'

After googling the new error I had to run:

apt-get -o APT::Immediate-Configure=false -f dist-upgrade

At least now the upgrade has happened. Now I just need to see if anything is broken.