UEFI install

I got a new Lenovo T530, I added a SSD as second disk, and now have a
win7, UEFI boot on MBR partitionned sdb disk.

I tried latest beta installer for wheezy (beta4), but it could not boot
in UEFI mode

(I got a text menu writtent on the right of the screen, then after
selecting an entry "Error, no suitable mode found", then reboot...)

Is there a way for me to install a debian double boot without first
reinstalling the windows ?

(and if someone knows what and how I could report the UEFI boot problems
to the D-I team, i'd be glad to give them all info I can).

Thank you