Re: What is this list for? was - Re: Outrageous Xenophobia. Was: Outrageous sexism. Was: Re: Mail client, threads, etc...

On Mon, 2012-11-26 at 18:02 -0700, Robert Holtzman wrote:

> > > Arrogant Bastard! <plonk>
> > >
> > > --
> > > Tony van der Hoff        | mailto:tony@vanderhoff.org
> > > Buckinghamshire, England |
> >
> > Tony
> > You might reconsider your opinion, because of the facts that Jews(Israel)
> > are doing the same thing with Palestinians and around the World.
>
> Not a good plan to get off on that track, pal!

It would be nice to correct the quotation. I didn't wrote this. I didn't
but it's quoted in a way, that people might think I've written this.

Wrong quotation can happen, but it should be corrected. Those words
might be true or not, but at least I like not to be killed by the
Mossad, for something I haven't written.

Ma'as-salama,
Ralf