Re: Wheezy, XFCE: system shutdown

On Monday 19 November 2012 23:52:13 Go Linux wrote:
> [...]

Ok. upower and libupower-glib1 were already there. I installed acpi-support,
but no change.

On my Wheezy / XFCE installation, graphical root login is not blocked - I did
not expect that. When I login as root, the XFCE logout dialog presents two
additional buttons (hibernate + ?), and the shutdown button is functional.

So I think, it's a configuration problem.

Any idea? XFCE configuration or window manager? I use XDM on this machine. The
Sun with Squeeze is running KDM.

Thanks,

   Hartwig