encfs over sshfs suffering with permission problem

Dear list,

My non admin user is added to the fuse group. restarted the box.

I have mounted a remote folder within my local box using sshfs and then
successfully created encfs over it and also copied some files into that
folder. After that I have "fusermount -u" the encfs and then sshfs.

Next time I have mounted that remote encrypted folder over sshfs,
but the encfs mount point is empty !!! though sshfs mount point
shows  .encfs file.

whenever I try to copy file at encfs mount point; it gives "permission denied" error,
What might be the problem with encfs then ?

Also tried with other_user with encfs but no success :-(

Thanks