Re: "sshfs target:/ t; ls -lF t" blocks for a long time, when target PC uses systemd

Having run systemctl kill ssh.service, I wanted to log back in to pc
B, from pc A, and to run further tests, so I ran:
systemctl start ssh.service

systemctl status ssh.service, and I git a nice green "active, running"
entry in the output, but alas, no sshd is running, only an
sftp-server!

systemctl restart networking.service, same ps aux|grep ssh situation, no joy.

Hunting around...
systemctl restart ssh.service, joy! it starts both sftp-server _and_ sshd

systemctl "Loaded:" line is "loaded (/etc/init.d/ssh)".

So after systemctl kill, am I supposed to run systemctl start, then
systemctl restart?
Or just systemctl restart? Or something else?

Restarting networking should also have done the trick, based on my
current entrained debian adminning patterns.

TIA
Zenaan

PS Sorry to sort of hijack my own thread, but this followed directly
from the previous steps/problem I am experiencing.