Re: Denigrating messages on Debian lists [Re: [ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net: Re: Mail client, threads, etc...]]

On Wed, 2012-11-21 at 10:28 -0800, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 14:10:11 +0100
> > fra-du@tourde.org (François TOURDE) wrote:
> >
> > > - Errare humanum est, but to make a big mistake, you need a
> > > computer ;)
> >
> > Or a woman. I hope this isn't too sexist.
>
> Sending messages which denigrate members of the Debian community
> aren't acceptable on Debian lists.
>
> If you have to ask yourself whether something is denigrating others,
> it probably is.
>
> Please refrain from doing so in the future, or listmasters@debian.org
> may take action to curtail your posting ability to Debian lists.
>

> Don Armstrong
> (on behalf of listmasters@lists.debian.org)

You've got the impression I denigrated members of the list after reading
the threads with this misunderstanding from the beginning to the end? Or
did you just read this quote without the context?

Especially this Lisi often felt offended, even by newbies that e.g.
carbon copy to her, when they replied or write HTML mails. So this S/N
ratio is ok, but a harmless joke is a sin?

I can't do anything else, than to explain and to apologize.

If this list is for denunciators, that can't forgive, can't accept a
pardon.

Pff!