my dear friend

Assalamualaikum My Dear Friend I pray my
message meet you and your family in good
heath as you join me to pray for the peace of
the Syrian people,

 I am a Mother of two children and i am from
Syria i am Islam i dot want to disclose my
name for now because of security reasons and
for the safety of me and my children but you
will understand and know more about me in my
nest email if i receive good response from
you ,i need your mobile number and names and someting about your goodness so i can rely on you thanks and read from you soon