Re: pulseaudio breaking things again

On Tue, 2012-11-20 at 10:21 -0200, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> No, like everything with "professional" in its name that _deserves_ it,
> jackd is intended for anyone that wants something that just works right
> every time, and can suffer once thorugh the minor pain of setting it up.
>
> So, give it a try.

It's worse to test it. I'm not aware about the dbus situation for
jack1/jack2 when using it on Debian without X. And IIUC Jude does run
the script by command line, without X.

What Jack, 1 or 2, to use doesn't matter.
This looks like a long todo list, but usually those things don't need to
be set up:

http://jackaudio.org/device_support
http://jackaudio.org/routing_flash
http://jackaudio.org/gstreamer_via_jack