Re: can't install skype 4.1 in debian testing ; lost the working 4.0

On 19/11/12 09:25, J. B wrote:
Do you know any fix ?

not a fix as such, ... but I got around the problem by installing an
older version of Skype, which I think does not require the multi arch
  skype-debian_4.0.0.8-1_amd64.deb

This version I had knocking about in my Downloads dir, and could find
the original download link, so I put it here for you to download (if you
want it)
 https://sfsdfg.sharefile.com/d/s7694457b5cd41c7a

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not divulge any of its contents to anyone and should delete the email and contact the sender on the telephone number shown above or via return email. Messages sent via this medium may be subject to delays, non-delivery and unauthorised alteration.  This email has been prepared using information believed by the author to be reliable and accurate, but neither TwentyCi Limited, nor any of its subsidiaries or associates makes any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.  Any opinions or recommendations expressed herein are solely those of the author. TwentyCi Limited is a company registered in England, No.06943607. The registered office address is: 6 Whittle Court Knowlhill Milton Keynes MK5 8FT