Re: Squeeze on a EEE PC 901, trackpad problems

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 09:05:04PM -0600, zxcvbob wrote:
> I just installed Debian with the Xfce desktop on a EEE PC model 901.
> I've got things working pretty well, but I can't enable tap-to-click on
> the trackpad.  I go to Settings->Mouse in the Xfce menu, and there is no
> tab or checkbox for tapping.  I'm guessing I need to enable something in X?

For these questions, use search engine with
   "eeepc site:wiki.debian.org" :-)

This leads you to:

 http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC
 http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/TipsAndTricks

> (I just barely know what I'm talking about) I've run Ubuntu Linux
> before, but that was preconfigured.  I have never tried to set
> everything up myself.

For basic debian operations:
 http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/

Good luck.