Re: libdb4.8dev and qt3-dev-tools in wheezy beta 3
- To: Debian Users ML <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: libdb4.8dev and qt3-dev-tools in wheezy beta 3
- From: L V Gandhi <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 04:45:59 +0530
- Message-id: <CAFgxNzYw=SNuKP+0T=n_2F8BaG1-4gZbVfPZX_Tr-KCUQFgTFQ@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <20121115190200.GP6794@desktop>
- References: <CAFgxNzYLFL3B3rm=F_OebC-Y3hCsuO2YaddTAEdjjCw+8XyGqg@mail.gmail.com> <20121115190200.GP6794@desktop>
On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 12:32 AM, Brian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri 16 Nov 2012 at 00:13:34 +0530, L V Gandhi wrote:Did you mean libdb4.8-dev?
> I am not finding libdb4.8dev and qt3-dev-tools in wheezy install beta 3.
> How to get them?
Download and install the unstable versions? I've not tried it. Doing it
with libdb4.8-dev doesn't look promising.
Yes I meant libdb4.8-dev. I need libdb4.8-dev nad qt3-dev-tools for compiling a old package. How to get it in wheezy?
L V Gandhi