Re: Gnome3 and Wheezy.

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:04:10PM +0000, GEOFF BAGLEY
wrote:
> I have poor eye-sight, and make much use of "CTRL shift +"
> to magnify that which I need to see, and "CTRL -" to
> reverse. This was not possible in many GNOME3 cases.

GNOME3 has an "accessibility" icon (silhouette of a human over
a circle) on the task bar (at the top), with a context menu
containing (amongst other bits and pieces) "Large text On/Off".
Did you find that? If so, did you try it, and how well did it
work?