Re: Re: Network Connection issue

I too have the D-Link DGE 530T C1 card in my system as eth0, but have a slightly different issue.  Running Ubuntu 12.04 patched up, and the card is configured for IPv4 DHCP; however, it never gets an address assigned an address and eventually flags itself as disconnected in Network Manager.  If I try to set the configuration manually, I cannot ping the gateway IP address, so it's clearly not connecting.

I boot the same box off my Win7 Pro partitions (with the D-Link drivers loaded) and it works fine with 100Mb/s connection on auto-negotiate.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Karl