Re: Advice on system purchase

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 12:30:02 +0100
Stan Hoeppner <stan@hardwarefreak.com> wrote:

> Now if they'd just smarten up

I've pondered this sort of thing my whole adult life. I don't understand everything
you're saying here but it sounds pretty straight forward for someone who does, like
the 50 miles-to-the-gallon carburettor only that was just a myth, your description
sounds actually plausible.  I guess adding cores without adding anything else would
be a way to get higher prices for the new and better, makes sense to me,
that's pure Harvard Business School. We've come to the truth of it.

I have opinions too.

--
CK