swap-partition

Hello,

on my machine I have two HDDs with Windows, Debian and another Linux system.
Because of the two Linux systems I have two swap partitions.

As I want to remove the other Linux I want to get rid of one of the swap partitions. How can I find out which swap partition is used by Debian and by the other Linux, respectively?

With 'df' I only see the file systems mounted e.g. / (root) and /home of Debian but not the swap partition.
--
K.D.J.