Re: Trojan Detected by Kaspersky in One Debian DVD

Alan Feuerbacher:

> Last night Kaspersky anti-virus detected a Trojan in one of the files:

Apparently you have missed the excellent answers you have already
received on-list. If you want to be CC'ed, you should specifiy this in
your e-mails (preferrably using appropriate headers).

If you are not subscribed to the list or did not receive the replies for
any other reason, you can use the archive:

J.
--
When I am at nightclubs I enjoy looking at other people and assessing
their imagined problems.