Re: compiling a Debian package

On Wednesday 31 October 2012 15:25:52 Darac Marjal wrote:
> Anyway, I feel like I'm feeding a troll here, so I'll just point you to
> Debian's Social Contract[4] which describes this better than I can

He likes moaning. ;-)  We are suggesting ways of solving his problem, but it
is more fun to slag off the poor developers who do a great job without pay.

The obvious thing to do if he dislikes Debian so much is to stop using it.
But that would be no fun because he might have to stop moaning.

And it does rather sound as though he might be better off with Windows.  But
at whom would he moan in that case?

:-)

Lisi