Re: Screenshots

On 25/10/12 07:59 AM, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
On 2012-10-24 11:21:18 +0200, lee wrote:
You may want to use "scrot -s" instead of import so you can select a
window or an area to take a screenshot of.  I think I'll switch to scrot
because import blacks out parts of windows that are below other windows

"import" sometimes also adds black rectangles that are not visible
on the screen. Examples can be found in the attachment of

Personally I have never had that happen on my system . But I notice you are using Nvidia graphics..while my system is pure Intel. Maybe that's the difference. I'll keep it in mind.