Re: can't create an UDF file system on a CD-RW

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

I experienced two "things" as problematic with Linux.
CD-RAM and independent from the CD-RAM issue, UDF too.

I can't help, but I'll watch this thread ;).

  Up to now, this thread became redirected to DVD-RAM and Raspberry, but
  fortunately, I found the solution for udftools : follow the instructions in

       /usr/share/doc/udftools/README.Debian.gz

  Everything worked like charm for me, with a DVD-RW and a CR-RW
  Strange that the man documentation is so poor. They should at least
  give a link to the README.

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel