Re: Debian Wheezy Hangs

2012-10-13 05:55, Tim D skrev:
I just installed Debian Wheezy on my ThinkPad T430s (SSD, encrypted LVM).

The problem is that the system freezes randomly, so much so that I
cannot use it for more than twenty minutes without it freezing.

If you have a recent CPU/GPU from intel, you might want to search for "ivy bridge linux random freeze" and see if that can describe your problem. Then you might try to install linux 3.5 from experimental.

The 3.5 kernel works much better for me.

Regards

Johan