Re: PulseAudio sound issues

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 11:48 AM, tv.debian@googlemail.com
<tv.debian@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi, on Wheezy/Sid here I use Pulseaudio without problem. VLC is configured
> to output to pulse (vlc-plugin-pulse installed), works fine here, vlc and
> flash or anything else. I use KDE, did nothing special to make it work, only
> timidity gave me trouble but it was easily solved. User belongs to "pulse"
> group.

Before posting my initial message, I have actually read the
debian-user mailing list archives, and I know for a fact that
PulseAudio can generate some heated discussions.

I do know that PulseAudio works for most people. Thanks for your vote
of confidence. But please, don't transform this thread on
yet-anoter-X-software-is-{awesome/crap}. I want my sound working, and
I want to fix PulseAudio.

Thanks again,

--
Alejandro Santos