Re: Partition Scheme for installing Debian Squeeze

Wally,
looks like an ok partitioning scheme. Having /home on its own partition means you can keep its contents even if you change the linux installed.
Personally, I don't use a /boot partition; I just use / and /home.

Wolf Halton
http://sourcefreedom.com
Apache developer:
wolfhalton@apache.org