fglrx driver

Gents and Ladies :-) please advise.

I have an HP notebook with Ati Radeon 4200 GPU on board and sometimes i like to play old good windows games with help of "wine" while my little daughter is sleeping. But recently a real disaster had happened, ATI dropped a support of Radeon 4xxx cards and after update i was oblige to install a radeon driver instead of fglrx. Unfortunately this driver doesn't allow me to play Heroes of MM V. I tried to return to previous version of fglrx-driver(from snapshots.debian.org repo), but didn't succeed in it because driver depends on many packages including Xorg and so forth. I also tried fglrx-legacy-driver from experimental repository, but it hangs my system. Could you suggest please what steps i should do to manage my radeon working as it was before. My debian version is wheezy, current version of radeon driver which i see in the repo is 1:12-6+point-1.

It is really important because i can't eat, i'm always in a bad mood, i'm bad with women and i'm suffering from insomnia without my old good games :-))) Thank you in advance.

P.S.
Please do not advise any pills.

--
Cheers,