Hash for netinst.iso file

Hi

I've downloaded debian-6.0.6-i386-netinst.iso and would like to verify
the download. Can anyone please point the way to the "hash" code to
verify?

I read the FAQ located at:

Start at Home Page:
Getting Debian -->
Download a small installation image -->
Installing Debian via the Internet -->
there is a section titled, "Small CD's" -->
I clicked the link titled, "For details, please see: Network install
from a minimal CD" -->
scroll to bottom for FAQ

The FAQ section provided a question titled,
"How can I verify the downloaded ISO images and written optical media?

However there was no link or listing for the hash codes.

May I kindly suggest that Debian provide the "hash code" at the
location same where the user downloads the netinst.iso file? or
perhaps there is a reason for not doing so that I am not aware.

Thank you