Re: Squeeze point release broke keyboard and mouse

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 01:58:39PM +1000, geoff wrote:

> Yep, everything works fine in root. I'd also tried creating another user
> account, and it displayed the same behaviour as my other user account.

OK. What packages were upgraded? The log in /var/log/dpkg should help
you here. Obviously, look for any packages related to the keyboard.

> The only way I can use a console is to utilise the on screen keyboard, which
> is hit and miss at best. (gok hangs frequently).

What sort of computer is this?

tal% apt-cache show gok
N: Can't select versions from package 'gok' as it is purely virtual
N: No packages found

(Note: I'm running wheezy)

You could consider upgrading to wheezy, it will be the new stable in a
few months anyway

oppressing." --- Malcolm X