Re: tmux and at

On Wed, Oct 03, 2012 at 10:10:00PM +0200, lee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can someone verify that when you create an at job from within a terminal (rxvt)
> in tmux, you get sent an email with
>

> ,----
> | sh: 16: cs-window-active=10: not found
> | sh: 16: export: cs-window-active: bad variable name
> `----
>

> instead of that the job is executed as it's supposed to because
> apparently tmux sets an environment variable called "cs-window-active"?

Well, not quite the same situation here: putty -> tmux instead of your
rxvt -> tmux, but I don't THINK the terminal is at fault here
(especially as you've said you've run at from within a bare rxvt).

You might want to look at your tmux.conf to see if you've got a bad line
in there, or you've "setenv"d something when you actually meant to
use it plain.

As for the specific problem, I believe dashes aren't allowed in variable
names. When 'at' was invoked, it copied in your environment so that the
script you gave it could be run fairly similarly. When the time arrives,
it tries to set those values again but, as you can see, borks.