Re: ssh connection

On 2 October 2012 21:24, Jochen Spieker <ml@well-adjusted.de> wrote:
Kelly Clowers:
> On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 7:17 AM, Lisi Reisz <hantslug@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Anyone got any suggestions what I could try?  Could I supply more helpful
>> data?  I have done a ssh -v and the result is below.
>
> What does your sshd config file look like on A? Are you using RSA
> certs for authentication?

And additionally, what's on the server's log for the aborted log in?

I couldn't find one.  Not, I fear, the same thing as "there isn't one". :-(  Googling suggested that it would be called auth something, and I found files called auth something, but they were empty.

Thanks anyway,
Lisi

J.
--
After the millenium I will shoot to kill.
[Agree]   [Disagree]