Re: can multiarch break my system?

On 01/10/12 03:43 PM, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:
If you upgrade to Wheezy, which is quite stable at this point, you can
directly install 64-bit Wine packages.
Hi Gary,

I am running wheezy at the moment, but the installed wine-package is just a
dummy package, beeing correctly, wine64-bin is just an instructor for how to
installing wine (if I did not miss soemthing else)

Hans
Interesting. It didn't use to do that unless my memory is failing.

Anyway, the presence of 32 bit libraries for Wine doesn't seem to have a negative impact on my system. Do you have /lib32 and/or /usr/lib32 currently on your system?