Weird postfix problem when upgrading to Squeeze

Hi guys,

The weirdest thing happened today with postfix when upgrading our mail
relay from Lenny to Squeeze. My main.cf has a mynetworks directive
specifying which servers can relay without authenticating. It looked like this:

mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8
                      x.x.x.x
                      x.x.x.x
                      x.x.x.x

When I upgraded, things stopped working. After enabling smtpd debug,
I found that the new postfix was matching only the first line of the directive.
The previous postfix version was working flawlessly. When I changed this
line to:

mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 x.x.x.x x.x.x.x x.x.x.x x.x.x.x

things went back normal. The odd fact is that in the postfix manual it
is stated
that:

[0] - "Mynetworks - Specify a list of network addresses or network/netmask
patterns, separated by commas and/or whitespace. Continue long lines by
starting the next line with whitespace."

Did somebody have this problem? Is this behavior expected? Am I missing
something here?

Thanks!

[0] - http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#mynetworks

--