Re: xsesssion-errors

On 09/01/2012 03:54 AM, lee wrote:

Frank McCormick <debianlist@videotron.ca> writes:

I keep seeing references to NVidia in my .xsesssion-errors file. I

(firefox:2707): atk-bridge-WARNING **: Could not locate registry Failed to
open VDPAU backend libvdpau_nvidia.so: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory

The results of running '# apt-file search libvdpau_nvidia.so' would indicate
that you may need to install the nvidia-vdpau-driver package :)

I thought the question was "Since I don't have a NVidia card anymore, why is it
still looking for that library, and how can I get it to stop looking for it?".

Without knowing more about the system setup (and/or the exact circumstances
under which the message appears), I can't really help figure that out,
unfortunately.

--
      The Wanderer

side of it.

Every time you let somebody set a limit they start moving it.
  - LiveJournal user antonia_tiger