Re: e2fsck errror: Error reading block (Attempt to read block from filesystem resulted in short read)

Dan Ritter wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 09:28:20AM -0400, Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:
>> 4) What might have caused this problem and how to prevent it in the
>> future?
>
> I don't know, but in my experience, USB-connected hard disks
> suffer these problems much more than PATA/SATA/eSATA/SCSI/SAS
> disks do.

What about solid state hard drives that can be connected via USB drive? I
heard solid state hard drives are more dependable (but expensive) than the
usual (IDE?) ones. Does USB connection matter there too?

Thanks for answers to my other questions as well.

raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/