where to report bug: Wheezy installer failed on a RTL8169 network card

Dear all,

I downloaded the latest Wheezy AMD64 version DVD iso image, trying to
install it on a HP notebook with a RTL8169 NIC.  When the installer
detects network, it hangs.  I could switch to other ttys and open a
busybox  shell, but it's useless, the installation could not resume
any more.  I tried a Squeeze  DVD on the same notebook,  the DHCP
process appeared some difficult, I tried several times,  but at last,
it got IP address.  Where can I report this bug?

Best regards,
Yuwen