Re: Changing to digest form

Mike McClain wrote:
>     Since the digest is broken and the maintainer wouldn't even answer my
> messages I no longer subscribe but will go back to it when I hear it's
> fixed.

Even though I campaign against digests I think it is lamentable that
it is broken.  I know there have been attempts to rally for a fix but
to no avail.  I think eventually someone with the access will be able
to fix it.

>     Thanks for your explanation and assuring me I'm not unintentionally
> messing up your mail.

Your messages have all been formated okay as far as I can see.  No
problems at all posting them as you have been.

Bob