Re: OT: man in the middle attack ?

On Tue, 2012-08-21 at 09:08 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-08-21 at 07:54 +0100, Lisi wrote:
> > There are tribes in Africa who wear almost no clothes.  That is in
> > general illegal in public here.
>
> *chuckle*
>
> In Germany it's neither forbidden nor allowed and there are some few
> situations, when a judge is "forced" to decide, in what situation nudity
> is bad and in what situations nudity is ok. Fortunately I'm not a judge.
>
> In Germany a bandana can become a serious issue. If a Muslim teacher
> (teaching math, German or what ever) is wearing a headscarf, this could
> lead to a lawsuit. Ridiculous, but true.
>
> Regards,
> Ralf

PS: German neo-Nazis don't wear swastikas, the young German
anti-fascists wear clothes with patches showing crossed out swastikas
and those young anti-fascists are sued for showing anticonstitutional
symbols, so the previous conviction is much higher, than for a crime as
beating up somebody with another color of the skin. At that time
"things" aren't funny anymore. :(