Re: man in the middle attack ?

On Tue, 2012-08-21 at 02:03 -0300, Dr Beco wrote:
> It is funny when a doctor asks for how to update a wifi driver, nobody
> makes jokes. But talking about security, such bullies come. Why do
> they feel the need to judge? "Hey, look how stupid that doctor is,
> asking that! I'm no doctor and I know the answer!"

It has nothing to do with the fact that you're a doctor. It's because
you claim to be an expert regarding to "A.I. research" and that you're a
"Cognitive Scientist".

Again I apologize for my bad behavior.

> PS. My biologist friend is Ph.D. in Yellow Butts Ants. Don't ask him
> about Red Butts Ants: he knows nothing about them!

That's not the same. "Cognitive science is the interdisciplinary
scientific study of the mind and its processes." - Wiki

Regards
Ralf