Re: [OT] Cross-posting (was: package wxmacmolplt broken)

On Sunday 12 August 2012 17:28:06 Chris Bannister wrote:
> Bring them all into the one room, and
> problem solved.

Not necessarily.  I have had experience of one person who routinely
cross-posted, with the effect that all his threads were badly distorted:
fragmented and nearly impossible to follow.  (And I belong to both mailing
lists.  His threads must have been almost gibberish to anyone who was only
subscribed to one of them)  In the end an administrator pointed out the
problems he was causing and asked him to stop.

Lisi