Re: QSS button (Quick Security Setup)

> > On Friday 17 August 2012 05:21:23 Dr Beco wrote:
> > According to:
> >
> > http://www.tp-link.com/lk/article/?id=171
>

> On Friday 17 August 2012 Thierry wrote:
>User guide of your router will give you all information. If you dont have it,
>download it.
>Thierry

Hi Thierry,

Thanks for the reply, but the user guide did not help.

http://cz.tp-link.com/resources/software/20111616204111.pdf

I just want to know if there is a QSS program (binary) for debian.

Method ONE is as simple as:

1) Press QSS button on the router.
2) Run QSS.EXE on your computer.

User guide suggests my computer also has a QSS button, and that is not true.
Also, user guide name the binary as "Configuration Utility of QSS",
and even the pictures looks like windows style.

Thanks,
Beco.

--
Dr. Beco
A.I. research, Cognitive Scientist and Philosopher