Re: Testing ALSA and writing an appropriate .asoundrc

I think that it is another problem. I can send the sound thourgh the
HDMI cable using Smplayer without any problem. The only thing I do is,
on the preference screen, General section, Audio tab, output driver alsa
hdmi 1.7 (ore something like that, I needed to test with each one I saw
on this menu).

Hope it will help you

--
José Luis Segura Lucas