Re: Wheezy and Sun-Java

Chris and Lou, Thanks for the oracle's blog link and news. OpenJDK
started to sound better after reading that Oracle itself is moving to
it.

Camaleón, Thanks for pointing the security risks of my current option
(using squeeze on wheezy).

Andrew, your answer was very helpful. Thanks. It sounds like a plan!
I'll be doing the procedure you pointed out in the next versions,
until we get something easier to do.

Rod and Aidan, you both commented about icedtea plugin. I'll test it
on my baking next weekend. So as I understand, there is no
open-jdk-plugin? One should use icedtea-plugin with open-jdk, is that
so? Thanks!

--
Dr. Beco
A.I. research, Cognitive Scientist and Philosopher