Re: Debian desktop news

>> So please lets stop the misinformation.
>
> Indeed. Let's hear about peoples' actual experiences.

I've used Wheezy both on my Toshiba Tecra A8 and in a VM on a previous
workstation.  I was not impressed at all with Gnome3's requirement for
graphic acceleration to just run the desktop.  My laptop uses an Intel
graphics chip and the (now fried) workstation used an older nVidia
GeForce 7 series card.  At the time that was using just the nv driver.

Just my $0.02.

--
Pete Orrall
pete@cs1x.com