ot: file sharing other than yousendit, or sendspace?

Hi all,
I am sort of in a hurry, need to send two small files. While the y might normally go via email, google will not let them through because they are program files. I have accounts at both yousend it, which I have not used i n a while, and send space which has an error on its upload button. I am not,nor am I interested in using the wizard for either, I am at a shell service.
Any other options for file sharing?
Thanks,
Karen